Autonomous Rapid Communications (ARC) Trailer
Aqura’s Autonomous Rapid Communications (ARC) solution solves the problem of accessing reliable communications in remote areas where comms doesn’t exist.
The ARC solution is a high capacity, integrated communications platform that is transportable, rapidly deployable and engineered to withstand the rigours of harsh, remote environments.
“Built a fast-deployment satellite and LTE platform towable by a light vehicle? Yes, that was us.”
- Design of LTE solutions to optimise the bandwidth and coverage
- Optimising on-site LTE networks traffic with available backhaul
- Integrating LTE site networks into broader core networks
- Securing applicable spectrum licensing
- Constructing innovative OPEX (LTE aaS) or CAPEX acquisition models
- Supporting and managing remote, high uptime mission critical networks
Integrating an autonomous LTE and industrial Wi-Fi networks for local access with a self-acquiring satellite communications dish for back to site connectivity, the ARC platform provides coverage of up to 5km to staff, devices and equipment users in locations that have no existing communications infrastructure.
This provides clients with real time access to remote data, consistency in data acquisition from sensors and field devices, whilst enabling field workers to access business applications and communications. The ability to stream data from a remote site back to head office for processing and analysis allows for prompt feedback to the remote team, helping to avoid costly back tracking to locations that have been identified as worthy of further exploration.
An on-board compute platform further enhances the ARC platforms benefits by allowing local and immediate processing of data using the customer’s own software.
Network & Platform
Network & Platform