We’re a business which creates clever technology solutions for many different customers around Australia. With a diverse, highly skilled in-house team, we deliver latest generation wireless communication networks, human-centred design and high-performance communications infrastructure for some very well know enterprises across the country. We’re looking for a new member to join us as we continue to challenge conventional thinking to partner with our customers to achieve their goals.
The Product Manager role provides end to end leadership, ownership and management of Aqura’s product family, from conceiving of new product offerings to launch, eventual retirement and replacement (full lifecycle). Primary responsibilities include:
• Maintaining a deep understanding of customer requirements and experience to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Producing commercial analysis of product ideas to ascertain return on investment (cost of development vs expected revenue based on size of market and typical value of sales)
• Determining product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs
• Establishing, prioritising and maintaining a product roadmap for both developments and enhancements.
• Working closely with the sales, project management, software development and engineering teams to inform and guide product development.
• Assessing market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Working with Sales, Marketing and vendors on campaigns to build awareness of Aqura’s product offerings.
• Providing expertise as required to Sales on tenders and sales opportunities.
• Regular customer engagement to understand their experience in the delivery and use of Aqura products.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• The ability to find simple solutions for complex problems, to deliver customers a superior experience
• Experience and ability to articulate, define and build products with a diverse range of stakeholders
• Understanding of product lifecycle, from ideation to retirement
• Experience with Agile development and Human Centred Design
• Sound technical understanding of IoT, wireless and networking technologies
• Ability to develop and manage marketing plans
• Sound commercial analysis and reporting
• Highly developed communications and relationship management skills resulting in ability to actively engage internal and external stakeholders
• Astute commercial acumen skills to undertake financial analysis or opportunities, project budgets and pricing.
What it’s like to work with us
Our people matter. We challenge the status quo and encourage ongoing learning of new technologies to ensure our people maintain a technical edge.
We are constantly developing new solutions based on emerging communications technology such as IoT and private 5G networks that will empower businesses to automate and optimise their operations.
You will feel valued and supported by your peers and be given the opportunity to make a real impact.
To learn more about Aqura please visit www.aqura.com.au