Working as part of a cohesive and expanding sales team and reporting to the Head of Sales, this “hunting” role is primarily responsible for generating and executing new leads to ensure a full pipeline of prospects across a range of verticals and industries. The focus of the role would be on developing the Private Wireless networks (LTE and 5G) and Content Access Networks within the Resources and Utilities Industries.
Based at our Head Office in Osborne Park, key responsibilities include:
- Articulating Aqura’s capabilities, market differentiators and value add in a client-tailored way that demonstrates deep understanding of each stakeholder’s needs and wants, including defining the value which a private wireless network can bring to Operational Technology, such as deploying LTE instead of a traditional wireless deployment.
- Selling Aqura’s range of product & services to ensure the business meets qtr on qtr profit and revenue growth targets
- Creating win-win outcomes for the client and Aqura through effective negotiation, value articulation and risk mitigation processes
- Utilising a strong qualification process to assist the team to effectively qualify sales opportunities, including creating win strategies and documenting interactions through CRM tools
- Providing accurate weekly sales forecast and reporting
- Planning and executing strategies that will influence the client’s requirements to enable offering the most valuable solution
- Developing relationships with identified customer stakeholders to a level where Aqura is the preferred provider and they become internal advocates
- Drafting business proposals and presentations as required; and gaining approval for the proposed assignment, approach, price, roles, responsibilities and process.
The key to succeed and enjoy this critical position is a positive, can do attitude coupled with a collaboration, team-work and respect mindset.
Your skills and experience will demonstrate:
- Your ability to work in a team where honesty, integrity, and delivering value for the customer is key
- Experience in selling wireless operational technology solutions
- Ability to generate new leads and define value for wireless networks within a business, selling wireless or fixed communications technology solutions across mining, oil and gas and utilities
- Work collaboratively with internal resources to document customer use cases along with providing input into and co-ordinating bid responses
- Experience with CRM tools and building a customer base through best practice processes
- Ability to find common ground and solve problems for the good of all by applying listening and influencing skills
- Ability to build rapport easily, asking appropriate questions to uncover needs, overcome objections and generate value
- Ability to take personal responsibility for the successful delivery of outcomes