Reporting to the PMO Manager, the primary purpose of this fast-paced role is to deliver small technology projects safely, on time, and on budget. You will be managing a range of concurrent small Projects and provide project support/coordination to other more senior project managers throughout the end-to-end project lifecycle. Other duties will include:
- Management and delivery of small project work packages to cost, schedule, and quality constraints
- Preparation of comprehensive breakdowns of work and resourcing plans, timeframes, and budgets for projects / programs.
- Coordinate project schedules and resources, track and drive actions through to conclusion
- Support the preparation of budgets, maintain project documentation and manage financial queries
- Work with vendors and sub-contractors for procurement and logistics of equipment and personnel.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate suitable experience in a project delivery environment coupled with an eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude. Additionally, you will demonstrate:
- Experience delivering technology projects in remote mining, oil & gas or utilities environments
- Experience providing assistance in running major projects
- Ability to support project managers and provide guidance to project teams.
- Tracking & reporting on the overall progress of the project and key deliverables.
- Experience in a contracting environment or contract management functions is desirable.
What it’s like to work with us
Our people matter. We challenge the status quo and encourage ongoing learning of new technologies to ensure our people maintain a technical edge.
You will feel valued and supported by your peers in our well-respected business support team.
We are conveniently located in Osborne Park, close to public transport and cafes.
Please note only suitable applicants with an unrestricted right to work in Australia will be contacted.