Who We Are
The reliance on technology in modern businesses has grown at exponential rates and with it, an increased dependence on connectivity. Whilst the use of technology has accelerated, the innovation in connectivity has lagged.
Aqura Technologies was born to address the lag and the organisation has established an impressive track record in communications engineering and innovation. Underpinning this, the ultimate driver for each team member is to give businesses more leverage through the use of good technology in their operations.
We have evolved through our passion of delivering clever connectivity approaches which bridge the gap between conventional access and next-generation solutions which eliminate issues of geography, finite bandwidth and workforce resource limitations.
Here’s why our customers choose us:
- Full in-house solution development, delivery and support – we’re accountable end to end
- Open technology model – we’re free to select the best for your purpose
- Our people – they have the experience and understand the issues businesses deal with
- Track record – our team has an impressive list of industry firsts, delivering projects on time and on budget in challenging environments
- Quality products – built on experience and designed for performance and reliability
Founded in 2014 as a spin off from a major infrastructure construction organisation, Aqura has rapidly grown into a trusted supplier to some of the biggest names in resources, accommodation, construction and retail and operates as a subsidiary of Veris, an ASX listed company (ASX: VRS).
We’re technology agnostic and our people select the best platforms and equipment to meet, and surpass, the needs of our customers – and our customers have been the greatest beneficiaries of our many firsts:
- First underground LTE network in Western Australia
- Award winning Autonomous Rapid Communication platform
- Innovation through our BYOD Content Access Network
It’s our approach that gives us a track-record of success for our many customers.
A major benefit our customers enjoy is the people in our team. Where others rely on consultants, we operate under a full in-house model that spans hard-to-find Radio Frequency and Network technology engineers, through to highly experienced project managers who have delivered many projects in highly challenging environments.
Our values are important in shaping a positive working culture and environment, which gives life to the Aqura brand. To reflect this, we aspire as an organisation to our core values:
Keep it simple
Quick to act
Fit for purpose
Serve customers better
Try new ways
Always do the right thing
Act with respect & humility
Speak up and challenge
Not afraid to fail & learn
Safety & Our Commitment to Quality
We have an outstanding safety record and unparalleled experience working with top tier Australian companies. This has come through an intentional safety-first culture, one we guard through a vigorous commitment to Health and Safety. Each Aqura employee is committed, accountable and understands their role in creating a safe working environment.
Our safety framework and safety management systems is a certified Occupational Health and Safety Management system which is independently reviewed and audited.
Ensuring we deliver quality outcomes which are repeatable, our quality management system serves as a foundation:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2008
- Environmental management systems ISO 14001:2004
- Occupational health and safety management systems AS/NZS 4801:2001