The Aqura Managed Services offering comprises a specialised team of network support staff focussed on successful customer outcomes. To achieve this, our Service Management team are focussed on developing a detailed knowledge of the operations and services provided to the clients' stakeholders.
The Aqura Network Operation Centre (NOC) is located in Perth and provides a secure architecture for proactive remote operations and management around the clock.
We help customers maximise their network availability, decrease the likelihood of serious outages, and provide the information to help them optimise network performance.
Aqura have developed a comprehensive suite of systems to support the requirements of the NOC, with extensive experience in developing, deploying and operating these systems for a range of national clients.
The Aqura Managed Service Team is responsible for 24/7 monitoring and management of Telecommunications, Network and Telephony infrastructure. Monitoring of the network includes performance checks, adherence to network KPIs, call quality and the general operational health of connected equipment.
Aqura services offer the following:
- Managed Services with 24/7 Helpdesk (compliant to ITIL)
- Level 1, 2 & 3 support
- Change Management
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Services (Disaster Recovery & Backup as service)
- Virtual Private Server and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Communications Infrastructure (LTE/GPON/Network)
- Environment & Facility Management (Fibre/CCTV/Security/Access Control)