The planning stage of any project is critical, our focus at this stage is to understand and capture the client’s business drivers and requirements to ensure the solution will meet business outcomes.
Our track record means Aqura clients can be assured our team will deliver - thriving on the new, the challenging and the seemingly ‘too hard’.
We plan and prepare with the vision of evolving to service rich communications and broadband networks. Aqura is one of the few professional services companies who possess the expertise needed to deal with complex technology requirements from concept to delivery.
Aqura currently provides expert communications and broadband network consulting services; assisting clients to:
- Map current state to desired end, indicating all the steps in between to achieve a comprehensive technology strategy;
- Build complex business cases across multiple technologies, including cost/benefit modelling to maximise the benefits realised from client technology investments;
- Plan the delivery of multi-year critical technology implementations through project / program planning.
- Assess operational, project and business risks arranging appropriate mitigation strategies where required.
- Develop operational frameworks for the proposed technology solution, including operational readiness, training and operations process development.
Our consultants have built significant experience through planning and strategy development for network owners, operators and vendors here in Australia. We provide independent technical and business case advice on current and future technology, achieving value-added benefits through continued improvement.