Welcome – Aqura technologies Pty Ltd (“Aqura”) offers this website to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Aqura provides the information on this site on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Aqura specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, or usefulness of the content of this site and any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries occurring as a result of:
- any error, omission, or defect in the content, or
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action.
- Aqura does not warrant or guarantee:
- that any portion of this site will be free of infection by viruses, worms, trojan horses, or anything else manifesting destructive properties, or
- that access to this site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Intellectual Property Rights
The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to the user and for informational purposes only. The text and graphics of this site are copyrighted.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Aqura be liable to any party for;
- any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in this site, even if Aqura or a Aqura authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or
- any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the site. User further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Aqura harmless for any loss or liability that may result from use of this site.
Consent to Processing
By providing any information to this site, all users fully understand and consent to the collection and processing of such information in Australia.
Aqura may, pursuant to valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to this site in order to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property.