A good Mitel system is not complete without a range of support services to ensure your communications investment operates at the highest levels.
Our approach is simple – to provide exceptional service so that you can get on with your day. Our support services are vendor accredited, so you can expect professional guidance, dependable and consistent support. We’re also committed to delivering high standard of local support, meaning we can ensure maximum availability.
Trusted Local Support Team
Aqura’s Support Centre offers:
- A NOC that is based in Australia so support comes from the same office that delivered it
- Level 2/3 specialists
- Agents collaborating instantaneously with experts to resolve customer inquiries on first contact resulting in fewer interaction transfers and customer call backs
- Aqura provides co-ordination of fault response and communications as required, providing transparent visibility on service status. We ensure that processes for escalation align your business processes to provide uniformity and to minimise disruption to operations.
- Proactive monitoring
- Server updates and patching
- Managed service agreements with clients offering 24x7x365 coverage. Clients that require this level of cover can rely on 24×7 support for critical equipment to ensure quality of service is maintained
Aqura’s Mitel Managed Services team support businesses that rely on the Mitel communications product suite. With clients ranging from one of Australia’s largest retail chains across Australia and New Zealand, to small scale office solutions, Aqura’s in-house team offers over 35 years combined experience and expertise across the Mitel product portfolio.
For businesses already with a Mitel solution in place but are looking at benefitting from Aqura’s support service, we offer an audit of your current environment. This provides detailed information on your current system status, suggestions around security and efficiency, allowing you to make the best decision for your business going forward.
We support businesses throughout the entire life cycle process all the way to managed service support. This means we understand you and your network environment and can provide valued and trusted advice to help improve and optimise it.
An experienced in-house services team and facilities to remotely manage the complete Mitel product portfolio;
The full support of our ASX-listed parent company, with over 22 offices nationwide;
Unrivalled experience supporting top tier companies in Australia and New Zealand;
Proven processes and accreditation; and,
An outstanding safety record.